PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Crown Asia Properties, Inc. (the “Company”) understands that the security of your personal information is extremely important and it is committed to respecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal data.
The Company collects Personal Information upon your purchase/receipt of housing unit and the other company products and/or services, participation in our events or promotions or by your interaction with us, using any of or through our websites, social media, applications or all our other channels. “Personal Information” may include, but not limited to:
- Your name, gender, birthday, marital status, employment status/employer, social security/tax identification number, home address, e-mail address, contact information and other information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained;
- Certain technical information, such us, but not limited to, IP addresses, internet browser used, and web pages accessed, your login information and information about your visit to our websites including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our websites times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page;
- Transaction details and purchase story which includes details of your purchases and other transactions have made, through our websites or through other channels, your details of products purchased;
- Payment details used to purchase our products and services, such as credit/debit card number and expiry date;
- Information collected about your participation in our promotions and competitions or attendance at over events as provided In your application forms, recordings you or we have made, details of your guests in connection with any promotions and competitions you have entered or won, or information related to your attendance and events, including any access assistance requirements you may have;
- Marketing and communication preference and information to help us determine what product and services may be interest to you;
- Information about your use of our chat rooms, message boards, social media pages or other interactive forums including any comments, photos, videos or other information that you post online;
- Correspondence with you including any feedback, complaints and comments from you via telephone, email or social media, or records of any online, paper or in-person correspondence and interactions between us. If you have communicated with us by phone, we will collect details of the phone number you used to call us and any information collected via a call recording; and
- Credit and anti-fraud information relating to your financial situation, your creditworthiness or any criminal fraudulent activities provided to us by you or third parties.
By using the Company website, mobile applications and other online services, you are consenting to the collection, generation, use, processing, storage, retention and disclosure of your Personal Information by the Company. You likewise consent to the disclosure of the Personal Information by the Company to its subsidiaries, affiliates, banks, financial institutions and third party service utility providers.
In addition thereto, and with respect to Personal Information you disclosed or supplied about/from Related Person/s, it shall be your duty and responsibility to:
1) to inform said Related Person/s of the purpose/s for which his/her/their Personal Information have been disclosed or supplied to the Company for collection and processing ;
2) obtain the necessary consent of said Related Person/s for the disclosure, collection and processing of his/her/their Personal Information;
3) to inform the that such consent from said Related Person/s have been obtained
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company shall use your Personal Information to provide you with details and information regarding our products and services; to conduct billing processing and other business transactions; to provide and manage products and services you have requested to ; to communicate effectively with you; to monitor activities and record our correspondence with you; to provide you with marketing materials; to understand our customers, and to develop and tailor our products and services; to run our promotions and competitions and our events; to prevent fraud; to conduct certain checks on you, such as KYC and credit checks; to improve and administer our websites, and to ensure that content is relevant; to reorganize or make changes to our business and to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
The Company may disclose your Personal Information to affiliates which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, who may use it in connection with any of the purposes set out above. We will also share your personal data with third party service providers (such as providers of marketing, IT or administrative services) who may process it on our behalf for any of the purposes set out above. The Company may also disclose your Personal Information under any of the following circumstances: (i) required by law or by court decisions/processes; (ii) for information, update and marketing purposes; and (iii) for research purposes.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Personal Information that the Company holds about you will not be kept for longer than is permitted by law and will only be kept for as long as necessary to provide you with any requested products, services or information, in addition thereto, we may retain certain transaction details and correspondence until the time limit for claims arising from the transaction has expired, or to comply with regulatory requirements regarding the retention of such data.
SAFEGUARD PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our websites — any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY
The Company does not knowingly accept, collect or solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 13. In the event that Personal Information was inadvertently collected from children under the age of 13, parents may either give consent to the collection, use and disclosure of the child’s personal information or request the removal of the child's personal information, by contacting the Company.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Address: 2nd Floor at The Wharf Lakefront, Km 21 East Service Road, Sucat, Muntinlupa
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Telephone No/s: (+632) 8882 7696