ArchitectsArchitecture and Design
Date Posted January 31, 2018
- Oversee project from inception to completion with commitment to high-quality standards.
- Prepares construction drawings, design drawings and detailing and detailed cost estimates
- Coordinate all Architectural drawings and works, submit and update status shop drawings and materials as well as supervise work progress
- Liaise with business units, consultants, and contractors.
- Deals with all levels of the organization and with various project teams
- Licensed Architect
- With experience in architectural and civil works for residential and/or property real estate
- Proficient in Autocad / Autodesk Navisworks, 3D and Rendering softwares
- Knowledge of project scheduling software such as Primavera is an advantage
- With comprehensive knowledge in Quality Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems and Occupational, Health and Safety Management Systems
- Must be keen in details and dependable
- Excellent interpersonal skills; has the ability to work in a fast paced environment and adept in establishing and maintaining an effective working relationship and adept in establishing and maintaining effective working relationship with various project teams